Wednesday, January 5, 2011

5/365

"A HOTDOG is singing. You need quiet while a hotdog is singing?" - You've Got Mail


I've never been inside this theater, but I always imagined the inside to look like the following scene in You've Got Mail.


Kathleen: I have something to tell you, Frank. I didn't vote.
Frank: What?
Kathleen: In the last mayoral election when Rudy Giuliani was running against Ruth Messenger I went to get a manicure and forgot to vote. 
Frank: Since when do you get manicures?
Kathleen: Oh I suppose you could never be with a woman who got manicures
Frank: Never mind. It's ok, I forgive you.
Kathleen: You, forgive, ME?


Find out more about the Bryn Mawr Film Institute here!

1 comment:

  1. The angle as well as the lighting plays up the sense of this being an impressive institution.

    ReplyDelete