Sunday, February 6, 2011

36/365

"Rolls Royce"

Visited the Philly Auto Show with my Dad, brother and boyfriend today.  Although I love seeing the new cars and the concept cars, I still love taking pictures of classics.  Shown here is a white wall tire from a 1953 Rolls Royce.

Other things I saw today at the auto show:
1. Parents using strollers as battering rams to get through the crowds.
2. Children sliding down the hood, and stepping on the seats of an $85,000.00 Porsche.
3. An 8 year old who left a platter of nachos smothered in cheese in the back seat of a Mercedes Benz, CL 550
4. A rather large man who squeezed himself into a Smart Car.


I'm exhausted.

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to see a shot of #4! But this eon is elegant and sleek, especially with the gleaming surfaces and limited color palatte.

    ReplyDelete